Saturday, April 5, 2008

Recommendation

Today I am going to recommend that you go to Nannykim's blog to view a trailer for a new documentary that Ben Stein has made. It is about how Science doesn't allow questioning of Darwinist theories---and what happens when you do. Click here to go to her blog Nannykim

2 comments:

  1. Today is the first time that I remember that I have looked at Nannykim's blog. I can't listen to anything on my computer. Sound is broken. BB says the sound chip is gone. Most of the time I don't care so haven't had it repaired.

    Nannykim's blog is very interesting. Loved all her pictures. I will tell her so sometime. Right now, it is another "don't care" day. I have even oppted out of going to church tomorrow. Pushed the responsibilities onto someone else. No energy. Beside, I am going to be stingy and not share the nastiness that is upon me.
    p.s. I am not sure if this has gotten added so am going to click again. Sorry if it shows up twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to go see. hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte