After church we went to a huge new Whole Foods store that recently opened up near our home. We ate lunch there (pizza & salad) out at the tables in front of the store. Thought we'd better do that now before it gets too hot. It was beautiful today. Our daughter was with us which made it extra special. After we ate, we went back into the store and while my husband scouted out the hamburger buns and potato chips, I stayed in the front by the bakery section. I couldn't resist buying this little mini raspberry cheese cake and coconut cream pie. I placed the teaspoon in the picture to show the size comparison. I had never seen a mouse on a cheese cake before.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Another Great Sunday
Today is turning out to be another fantastic Sunday. We had a guest speaker at church this morning. He is not a regular preacher - he is an economist who is a member of our church. He started out by saying he knows how disappointed we all were that the regular preacher wasn't there (it wasn't announced beforehand). He started his sermon by relating a story of a time when he spoke at an economic convention in Hawaii. Alan Greenspan was to be the speaker, but he was ill and unable to be there, so when it was announced that he would take his place, he said there was a collective sigh like letting the air out of a whole bunch of balloons. I don't know if those people were disappointed, but I know our church was not disappointed. He had a wonderful sermon.
After church we went to a huge new Whole Foods store that recently opened up near our home. We ate lunch there (pizza & salad) out at the tables in front of the store. Thought we'd better do that now before it gets too hot. It was beautiful today. Our daughter was with us which made it extra special. After we ate, we went back into the store and while my husband scouted out the hamburger buns and potato chips, I stayed in the front by the bakery section. I couldn't resist buying this little mini raspberry cheese cake and coconut cream pie. I placed the teaspoon in the picture to show the size comparison. I had never seen a mouse on a cheese cake before.

After church we went to a huge new Whole Foods store that recently opened up near our home. We ate lunch there (pizza & salad) out at the tables in front of the store. Thought we'd better do that now before it gets too hot. It was beautiful today. Our daughter was with us which made it extra special. After we ate, we went back into the store and while my husband scouted out the hamburger buns and potato chips, I stayed in the front by the bakery section. I couldn't resist buying this little mini raspberry cheese cake and coconut cream pie. I placed the teaspoon in the picture to show the size comparison. I had never seen a mouse on a cheese cake before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Save the vanilla one for me.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cheesecake. The mouse is adorable.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
My father is a preacher and I'll ask him how church was on Sunday. Always the same response "The speaker was a little dull, but church was good."
ReplyDeleteJennifer