Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Later in the Day

The light is back on in Charlotte's Hat Shop. I'm kind of proud of myself. I've become an electrician (of sorts). I put a new bulb that I knew was good in the little shop. It didn't work. So I tried another bulb - still no light. So, I took the bulb out and looked in the socket and noticed that the little piece of copper at the bottom looked kinda flat. So I unplugged it, pried it up, put the bulb back in and voila - the light came on.

You're probably saying, "Charlotte, you don't have much to do." Well, maybe that's true, but I did do a few other things today - like go to the doctor for another checkup on my knee, go to the grocery store and even write a letter. And I never write letters so that's an accomplishment for me.

Everything looks better when the light comes on.

2 comments:

  1. YEA Charlotte! You done good Girl! (redneck speak for "Congratualtions, you did that so well!")

    I haven't forgotten my award. I am going to "ATTEMPT" to nab it tomorrow!!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great job...I would have said...honey, something is wrong with my light, (boo hoo, pout, pout) and then waiting a few months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte