
After the nice comments I had on the header picture yesterday, I decided to show you the area where it is displayed. This is in our home office. We call this my husband's room. He has done all the decorating in here. I think he does a great job. You can see a few of his momentos from travels on the top shelf of this bookcase. I will show them in more detail in the future. There are some interesting items.
That picture look nice there. And yes your husband did a wonderful job at decorating.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
ginger
Here is the message from the other blogger,
Linda's Blue Gate said...
Hi there... I am new to your blog and found you through Charlotte...
I love the potting shed...
Charlotte has been visiting my blog.... but I am unable to leave a comment on hers.... ahhhg.... Could please tell her?
She doesn't have the choice of
name/URL on her comment.... I have a mac account so I can not comment on hers but I can on your... please forgive me for asking you to give her a message .
Thank you
Linda
It looks great, I will be checking back to see more…
ReplyDeleteHave a great week…
Louise
I think it's great when husbands get to decorate a room. I wanted my home to reflect my husband too, especially the room he spends the most time. I love that picture and where it is place. Have a wonderful day Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteKathi
wooohooo.... I can talk....
ReplyDeleteWhat I LOVE about MAC is NO virus... I have used a pc for years... and it does taking some getting use to ..... but hand down the mac ... is the one I like.....Thank you for all you sweet words..
Hugs
Linda
Your hubby did a great job, if my husband did a room it would have a beer can pyramid, lawn furniture and a HUGE TV!
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Donna Lynn
The picture looks perfect above his bookshelves.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat