Thursday, April 10, 2008

Victoria Magazines



More guest room stuff:


Guess where I keep all my back copies of Victoria magazine? That's right. In the closet in the guest room. I think I probably have every issue that came out. We have gotten lots of magazines through the years, but Victoria is the only one I have kept. I was so glad when they started printing Victoria again a few months ago. Of course I got a subscription to it. Magazine to the left is the March 2001 issue. I just picked one out of the closet at random to photograph. One thing about Victoria magazines, they never go out of style. Looking at one that's 15 years old is just like looking at a new issue.


4 comments:

  1. Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte: Is there ANYTHING AT ALL that you don't do perfect? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Well, my family left this morning (boo hoo), so while I'm eating a bite of lunch I thought I'd visit some of my blogging friends before I head out to plant my new flowers. I've sure enjoyed reading all your posts I've missed this last week. Thanks for all your visits to me this week.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept MOST of my old Victoria's as well...and am subscribed to the new Victoria. I am loving it!
    I'm glad they brought it back.
    Your "Guest room" is soooo pretty. I may be coming to visit! HA!
    Be blessed,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have all of my old copies of Victoria magazine as well, I am missing just a few.
    The first editor owned business properties near me so a lot of the businesses and people were from my area.
    The Neapolitan Crèche that I posted about in Dec. was once featured in the magazine.
    I loved this magazine and I am very happy to see it back..

    Louise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte