

I can't remember where I bought this little lighted cottage. I've had it for a long time. I just remember when I saw it, I had to buy it. Charlotte's Hat Shop - that was just meant for me. One small problem. The light has burned out and I haven't taken the time to replace it. Maybe today.
The house is really cute. I can't believe all the details on the roses. Yep, probably need to put in a new light bulb. But, my husband tells me I have light bulb issues!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable. I like the rose bush growing on the cottage. It's hard to replace those lights. I have a light I need to replace but I can't put my hand in there to take it out. HMMM maybe I will bring it with us the next time we come out and you can help me.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger