Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Cute Figurine

My daughter gave me this little figurine back when I was making dolls. I thought it was so cute and so sweet of her to give it to me. She is a very thoughtful person. She knows I like things like this.

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Charlotte,
    I just wanted to let you know that I posted my 6 quirky things about myself. I'm not going to 'tag' anyone, but if you've done this could you send me a link?
    Have a wonderful day!
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift...

    I like her too.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are so very Beautiful! Thanks for coming to visit me!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  4. The figurine is precious. And I love the song on your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was sweet of her. She is very thoughtful!
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty. Never saw anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Precious!

    Since our daughter is here visiting, my blog visiting time is limited, but I wanted to stop by and say "Hi".

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling figurine, and perfect for a doll maker!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte