I think this will be our last day outside for awhile. Tomorrow it's back in the house. Before we go back in, I wanted to show you my favorite thing on the patio. We bought this glider and matching table on sale at the Restoration Hardware several years ago. It's a great place to do a little "gliding."
Our daughter brought this plant over to our house a few months ago. She had it in her living room and it got too big for that location so she asked us if we would like to put it on our patio. I think it looks great there.

Oh I love that glider. How fun and pretty. The plant looks so nice there on the patio too. Happy Monday. Kathi
ReplyDeleteYour glider is so pretty. I don't remember seeing it before. I guess that's not saying much because I don't remember too many things for some reason. The plant is nice there, I like the pot also.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day,
ginger
Charlotte, I love that glider. It reminds me of the one we had on the front porch when I was growing up. I just to sit out there and do my homework or wait for my friends to come outside. I agree I really like that plant there. Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, I love the glider. It looks like the one my grandparents used to have years ago. Wow, the plant is huge...I have a plant - one inside...don't tell it, but it is still alive!
ReplyDeleteI love the glider. It reminds me of going to my aunt's house in WV. We loved sitting in it on her front porch. The plant is a great accent piece.
ReplyDeleteHi, Charlotte...I'm bj and very glad to meet you.
ReplyDeleteI love your music...Somewhere In Time is one of my all-time favorite TV movies. I lost count of how many times I've seen it.
I am absolutely scared to death of Oprah Winfrey...no more watching her show, buying her magazines....FINISHED. I don't support her in any form or fashion.
Come to see me when you can and I'll sure be back to look at the rest of your pretty blog...
bj
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your blog is adorable! I love that glider, it is so cute and looks perfect on your porch!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be blogging buddies!
Hugs, Sharon
Dear Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThis glider is so sweet, you must get so much use out of it where you live! I can not wait till our weather warms up here so I can go out and sit on my beautiful front porch, drink my coffee and read my Bible! Thanks for giving me hope for this,(maybe~ HA!),happening soon! Bless you, Donna Lynn