Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lets Go Outside

I didn't post anything yesterday because I wanted Sunday's post to be at the top. If you haven't visited my blog in a few days, I hope you will go to the link provided there and check it out.

Come outside with me before the weather gets too hot. It got up to about 96 degrees yesterday. It really was very nice. We think it is hot here when it gets over 110. Anyway, I thought I would take you out in the back yard for a little visit. Here are a few pictures.






The water in the pool is still too cold to get in (for me at least). About another month and it will be great. What I like to do is get on a floater and float around - very relaxing. And when you get too hot, splash on some water. I hope you've enjoyed our little tour.


7 comments:

  1. Awwww...it looks inviting! Our pool water is still cold too and it seems silly to turn on the heater.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backyard, Charlotte. Makes me want to take a dip!
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after your phone call I just had to go get a monitor. I am sure glad there is no harm in blogging because I sure enjoy it. Thank-you for calling me that was so sweet.
    Hugs
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful….. It looks like a vacation spot ..
    Love the music!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. How inviting the water looks as well as your pretty backyard. I know you enjoy the atmosphere out there. Get a tan and sip some ice tea on your float.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I were in your pool RIGHT NOW! HA! I love them. My next house HAS to have one. I go to a friend's house three times a week though for a water aerobics class she has there. We will start again very SOOON. It's been cold here the past few days.
    Loved your backyard. It's an nice refuge I bet.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful home and I want that pool too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte