Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lets Open Our Eyes

I highly recommend that you click on the following site Our Eyes Are Open. We do need to open our eyes. I think this is extremely important.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Unbelievable!

    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this link. Time is getting short. People get ready.
    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i did watch that and sent it out to others to watch too. Mind washing can be done especially when it comes from someone that you "TRUST!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte,
    I did see that on another blog. Very intense. Thanks for sharing it.
    Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte,
    Thanks for posting that info. I copied and pasted it to an e-mail to everyone in my address book. I wrote a little bit about it so they would open it and not delete it. I enjoy your blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link....

    I will go take a look...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awful and shows the signs of the times. It's so sad that Oprah is deceived and has many following her. I too, have a similar video on my blog. I am so thankful that this is all coming out, and I hope many will have their eyes opened and follow Jesus not her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte