Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Guest Room





Today I want to share these items in our guest room. By now you know how much I like little figurines, knick knacks, etc.

The two little girls sits on the dresser.

The little Precious Moments figure in front of a picture of hubby is on the bedside table.


Of course I had to have at least one of the dolls I made in the guest room. This is Joy. This picture was taken quite a while ago. She wears glasses now. Should have taken a new picture of her. I think she looks better with glasses.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty room with lovely things in it and of course I love your doll...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte,
    Gorgeous doll...how talented you are....Betty @ Country Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very peaceful. How do I book it?=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little room and the dolls are so so sweet!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte