I was so thrilled yesterday when Terrie of Terrie’s Lil’ Piece of Serenity gave me this wonderful award. You make my day too, Terrie. You have been a great blogging buddy. Thank you, thank you. I want to pass the award on, but it is always hard to decide who to give it to. I have only been blogging about three months but I have met so many wonderful people. I appreciate each one of you, especially those of you who leave such lovely comments. You ALL MAKE MY DAY! I have decided this time to pass the award on to the following: First I want to give it to Connie of Down on the Farm. Connie is not only a blogging friend, she has been a personal friend for many years. I wouldn't miss reading her blog each day. Karoline Cherished Vintage, Jennifer Dust Bunny Hostage and Brenda It’s All Good are the others I'm passing this award on to. Again, thank you, thank you to each and every one of my new friends. You make my day every day!Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Blogger Award
I was so thrilled yesterday when Terrie of Terrie’s Lil’ Piece of Serenity gave me this wonderful award. You make my day too, Terrie. You have been a great blogging buddy. Thank you, thank you. I want to pass the award on, but it is always hard to decide who to give it to. I have only been blogging about three months but I have met so many wonderful people. I appreciate each one of you, especially those of you who leave such lovely comments. You ALL MAKE MY DAY! I have decided this time to pass the award on to the following: First I want to give it to Connie of Down on the Farm. Connie is not only a blogging friend, she has been a personal friend for many years. I wouldn't miss reading her blog each day. Karoline Cherished Vintage, Jennifer Dust Bunny Hostage and Brenda It’s All Good are the others I'm passing this award on to. Again, thank you, thank you to each and every one of my new friends. You make my day every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Morning, Charlotte! I just wanted to drop in before I go outside, I'm so.. excited we are going to have a beautiful day. I think I'll go look around at some greenhouse's and get some ideas. I can't buy anything yet. It's still too cold here. Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award!! :-)
ReplyDeletecharlotte, you are just so sweet! I love that award - it is so pretty and feminine looking! I could use something lady like around my blog!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a blessed day, as you have blessed me!
Jen
....and it'll take me a day or two to grab it! I don't know why.... it could be because my adult onset A. D. D. is kicking in. Thanks!!
I will proudly display my FIRST award with honor! Thanks for thinking of me, Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Brenda :)
Oh Charlotte, you are too kind! Thanks so much for thinking of me. You know, this award goes both ways because YOU truly make my day! I appreciate you!
ReplyDelete-Karoline
Thanks for visiting me, I must confess to making use of a techno savvy 18yr old son to help me with aspects of my blog. Great to connect with you.
ReplyDeleteThat is such pretty award.Your blog makes my day too!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
ginger
Congrats on your award.
ReplyDeleteI love your hutch makeover, very nice job! You did a great job on your staging too! Nice award BTW, I enjoyed stopping by and saying Hi! Love your Italian music...
ReplyDeleteDonna Lynn