This roadrunner has been out here by the cactus for years. He looks like he's running, but he doesn't get anywhere. He's still in the same spot.
This was my first (and only) feeble attempt at doing mosaics. I may try it again someday. I think I can do better. Below is a closeup of the top of the table.

Here's one of the little rabbits. The other one is out by the bench by the lawn.
Do you recognize this little guy? While looking through old pictures, I ran across this picture that I took when we first brought him home from the yard sale. The picture I posted on March 18th was the way he looks now after being out in the Arizona sun for 18 years. Guess it was just too hot for him. Look how he was dressed. Should have had a bathing suit on.
This was my first (and only) feeble attempt at doing mosaics. I may try it again someday. I think I can do better. Below is a closeup of the top of the table.
Do you recognize this little guy? While looking through old pictures, I ran across this picture that I took when we first brought him home from the yard sale. The picture I posted on March 18th was the way he looks now after being out in the Arizona sun for 18 years. Guess it was just too hot for him. Look how he was dressed. Should have had a bathing suit on.
It was fun to see your lovely ornaments for the yard. I especially like the mosaic table, I'd like to try making a mosaic sometime!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely garden. I love your mosaic!! I'm glad you are sharing your life. I stumbled onto your blog through Kelli. I'll come back for visits.
ReplyDeleteKathi
Hi Charlotte...your mosaic table is great! I have always wanted to try doing that! Your backyard is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, the heat was too much for him. Your table is a keeper. I'm glad I got to see a real road runner when I was in AZ. I love your statue with the flowers around it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely get away you have created. I always enjoy visiting you.
ReplyDeleteMy show & tell is up... vintage bling bling! Do stop by. I love the company.
For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.
I can certainly relate to the roadrunner! I keep running and never get anywhere either! I LIKED the mosaic table, I thought it was lovely. I am my own worst critic though and look at some of my stuff and think how much better it would look now vs then. We have seagull stoo! I'm in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and I think they must hang around giant Lake Lewisville near us! You can hear them screaching overhead and sometmes the little shorebirds on their spindly little legs are running around as well!
ReplyDeleteConnie
Fun yard ornaments! I think your mosiac is beautiful too. I've never done that and it looks like fun. I like to see FAKE bugs flapping in the wind, but sometimes the wind gets too forceful and wrecks them.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing your Show and Tell.
Great pictures of your yard friends :) I think you did a beautiful job on the table.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday,
rue
I love the mosaic table its beautiful. I made a stepping stone before and it didn't come out nearly as pretty as your table.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
Love the garden art! Your mosaic table came out beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute lawn ornaments! The mosaic is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI love your mosaic tables. You did a beautiful job. Your lawn ornaments are really cute. I love your new dragonfly. My favorite is your road runner. Have a great weekend. Terrie
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing your yard ornaments. Your mosaic table is beautiful. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour yard is just lovely! I love
ReplyDeletehow you put all the wonderful plants and ornaments together!
Looks Great!
Your mosaic table is really beautiful! I think you did a wonderful job. Trying some mosaic projects is on my must do list!
ReplyDeleteKathy@ Mimi's Garden
You have such cute items in your garden ! and your mosaic table looks beautiful ! you should continue !
ReplyDeleteI believe your talents are endless. Amazing. And what a beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteYour yard work is lovely and I LOVE your mosaic table, it's really beautiful!
ReplyDelete~Kelli