
Years ago people in America, at least most people, knew who God was and even if they did not worship him, they had some knowledge of the God of the Bible. Today it is politically incorrect to even suggest that the God we read about in the Bible is the one true God. If you believe that now, you are considered narrow minded. Choose any God you want. One god is as good as another. If the Bible is true and I believe it is, God doesn't really want us to just choose any god we want. I think America, and the rest of the world, should consider this scripture warning. What if the Bible is right and all the PC crowd is wrong? Personally I think the PC crowd is wrong about just about everything. Why would we listen to them about this???

Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great scripture! I need to give that to a few people I work with. Sometimes I wonder how can they NOT believe! I could not even think of how sad it would be not to have God next to me during hard times. I feel so blessed that he is in my life, and that I BELIEVE IN GOD~~~~~
Thank-you for such a great post,
ginger
It is totally a warning! Thanks for reminding us! :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat, great post!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to know who started this politically correct thing anyway!! Silliness to me!! Just another way to try to get your own way...I think it is all stupid nonsense. I believe in the ONLY one true God of the bible and that is that...Sandy
ReplyDeleteWe know that the Bible states that there is nothing new under the sun. The New Age or Universalist belief system is just regurgitated philosophy from earlier times. Even Oprah's current "spiritual" leadership is repackaged from the '60's.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that in Ancient Rome, all beliefs were permitted, even Christianity. They didn't mind the "many paths" mentality and they even accepted Christianity as long as Christians didn't say that their faith was the one and true path to God.
You chose a sobering passage that the world needs to take heed to.
Thanks for sharing and stirring me up!
Hugs, KJ
Blessings Charlotte...we need to be alert and warned as our nation founded on God & trust in God and for religious freedom...forgets and falls as other civilizations! I know that I trust in Almighty God, the Father, His Son, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit...ONE GOD! It
ReplyDeleteis such a sad politically unsound concept! They better cry out for His mercy now before it's too late!
This brings me to my knees! Thank you for sharing...I will watch what
the PC says...even google(lol)! It
only means those 2 things to me...
lots of laugh...or love...I'm laughing out loud...
Thank you for your encouraging early morning words and visit!
I noticed on September 2nd that you
posted more about India and was hoping you would link that tomorrow in Mission4Monday...you don't have to redo it, just link to that one!
Or just give me permission to link
that post, if you would allow me to link your name & 9/2 post! Thanks!
I like your post for today, Charlotte. A good reminder of what we really need to fear.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
With all the political mayhem in our lives right now~ I especially enjoyed your blog tonight. The music is also very soothing and enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteWith all the political mayhem in our lives right now~ I especially enjoyed your blog tonight. The music is also very soothing and enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteGreat post, Charlotte --
ReplyDeleteNo other name but the name of Jesus!
Happy Sunday Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteLord help us never ever to forget this warning and scripture, many need to be reminded. I know what you are talking about Charlotte, I have had to really stop watching certain talk shows that have been talking about this type of beliefs. Lord help them to know the truth for only the truth shall set them free.
Hugz Lorie
Great scripture, Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting me earlier this week.
I was just blogging about how it's sad to know that churches these days need to be locked. I remember when I was a child we could go to church, pray 24/365...now it's all so different.
ReplyDeleteAnd even the government tries to govern our worshipers. Omitting God from schools, prayer, speeches...anthem. Sad, sad, sad. I always add if they want God out of our lives, then why have all the religious holidays "a day off" for the government? It irks me.
Okay, I'll step down from my podium....
I'm trying to catch up on my visiting with blog friends since I've been so behind because of hurricane preparations and then trying to get back to a 'normal' life after the storm. Thanks for all the concern and thinking of me. It's so much appreciated.
Good Evening Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI am glad I am narrow minded :). What a beautiful reminder to remember who and not what our God is.
Have a blessed week,
Kathi :)
I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share your story, struggles, or testimonies. Blessings...
ReplyDelete