I can't agree more. One thing that struck me with such thankfulness in those days following the attack on the towers, was that we had a serious president. He had chosen intelligent people for his cabinet members. I remember thanking God that he chose Colon Powell. I remember thanking God that he had his dad to lean on if needed too. I was so thankful that he quickly stopped all aircraft and the other many decisions which were made to protect our country. We are so blessed. I am also thankful that our country turned back to God. I only pray that we, as a nation would continue finding our strength in the Lord. I agree that she is like an Esther or a Deborah. Bless you, Kathi
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
I'm going to go do a little bloghopping today in case we are given evacuation notice over the weekend.
ReplyDeleteI have a Thursday blog scheduled to post tonight at 5PM, and I have a special gift for you then.
It is 6 a.m. I am ready for todays blog.
ReplyDeletePretty post!!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is AMEN! My son is in the Air Force and will be deployed in the next few months. Thank God for all or service men and women.
ReplyDeleteI can't agree more. One thing that struck me with such thankfulness in those days following the attack on the towers, was that we had a serious president. He had chosen intelligent people for his cabinet members. I remember thanking God that he chose Colon Powell. I remember thanking God that he had his dad to lean on if needed too. I was so thankful that he quickly stopped all aircraft and the other many decisions which were made to protect our country. We are so blessed. I am also thankful that our country turned back to God. I only pray that we, as a nation would continue finding our strength in the Lord. I agree that she is like an Esther or a Deborah. Bless you, Kathi
ReplyDelete