Friday, September 12, 2008

AN AWARD AND SHOW & TELL

First I want to acknowledge this beautiful award from my friend Hooin' Anni. I'll be back on Monday to give more information about this award. Please pray for Anni. She lives in the path of Hurricane Ike and is probably evacuating now if she hasn't already done so. 
As I have done the past few weeks I'm doing my Friday Show & Tell on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog. I hope you will go there to hear about the bunny family. That's right - bunny family - I'm taking a little break from the dolls.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice award! I will pray for her. I am off to your Doll blog.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say a prayer for your friend. Your blog is lovely. Happy Pink Saturday. I love your music too. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte