There is a place in Sedona, Arizona called Tlaquepaque. Don't ask me how to pronounce it. I know, but don't know how to convey it to you. We have been there a lot of times. It's a really fun place with lots of neat (or should I say "cool") shops.


I love this beautiful glass art. It's a wonder it hasn't gotten broken.

And here I am hiding that beautiful work of art. LOL
Yes, I'm playing around with that new lineform program.

How beautiful. Can I take the McCain-Palin picture?
ReplyDeleteSusan
That is a lovely place! You are a lovely piece of art too!
ReplyDeleteLove your new banner….
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty piece of artwork, I am also enjoying your
music today … Very nice..
Louise
Oh I haven't been there yet, I'll have to plan a trip.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos Charlotte :)
What beautiful pictures! Just lovely!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so pretty. I like your new photo program. Did that come with your new computer? I need something new for my photos. I know there is some on line stuff I just need to find the time to find it and play around with it. I am waiting patiently for my new camera to come in the mail.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Ginger
It looks very beautiful there :). I love your new header and photo's!
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Wednesday!
Kathi :)
Hi Charlotte
ReplyDeleteFirst, I love your new blog look...so pretty!
I've sure enjoyed your photos and stories from India. I've never been.
The artwork today is amazing. I, too, am amazed that it hasn't been broken.
Hugs!
Kat
(I'd love to know more about the lineform program)
You're a lovely piece of art work yourself.
ReplyDeleteI've had a family staying with us and have missed your blog lately. Went back to a couple of them. I enjoyed your pictures. They brought 2 boys to attend a Christian college here.
I finally got to do a post today.
Have a good week.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThat is a COOL shopping place - I like the architecture.
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteIt is pronounced Ta-lack-a-pock-e short a's and long e. I have been there many times. I lived in Scottsdale for 18 years. Sedona is a must see for everyone who visits Arizona. You can commune with nature and God in this beautiful place.
Best wishes,
Sandyt