Monday, September 15, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL AWARD


I want to thank Hootin' Anni again for passing this lovely award on to me. This award is very special. One thing that makes it special to me is that it is in Portuguese. I mentioned in a previous post a dear friend who spent most of the past 50 years in Brazil. So, she is very fluent in Portuguese. When I saw that this was written in that language, I thought of Irene. Here is the translation. "This blog invests and believes the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] A lovely sentiment!!

Next comes the hard part. I'm suppose to pass this on to eight other people who are each supposed to do the same. This is always so hard because I would like to give it to everybody who visits my blog and leaves comments. I will narrow it down to eight though. Here they are.

Joyfull at Joyfull Living
Susie at Susie's Space
Wendy at Ivory Spring

Hugs & Blessings to all my blogging friends.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Charlotte. I appreciate this greatly. It came at just the right time. It was one of those mornings when kids are rushing off to school and one of them hurt mamma's feelings. I cried a little. I prayed a little. I checked my messages. Your award was there waiting. I cried again with thankfulness for friends who encourage. Then my child called me to apologise to me. Isn't the Lord good? I cried some more in thankfulness. Hugs, Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You also made my day. My internet had been out all weekend, I sure missed Spiritual Sundays, and I am now catching up. Thank you again for such a sweet blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of you Charlotte - thanks bunches. It is an honor!!!!

    I love the new look of your blog. Your banner makes me want to jump right into your blog! :)

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte,
    I love your new look here :)
    Congratulations on this award and thanks for passing it on to me. I truly appreciate it!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog...where did you read that I live in Maui? I live in Pennsylvania! Although I wouldn't mind living in Maui.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Thank you so much for thinking of me with this award! You're sweet! Hope you have a great week! God bles you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte