Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PINKIE

Isn't this a cute little kitty? We named him Pinkie because he had a kind of pink tone to his fur. I could have used Pinky for Vintage Thursday Thingies. This picture was taken in 1955. I was 18 years old at the time when Pinkie was born to our cat named Jumper. Jumper was a Colorado cat who moved with us (my mom & dad) to California. Pinkie was born in California. Notice the bed made on the couch behind Pinkie? That's where I slept. The little house we lived in only had one bedroom so I slept on the couch. Things (material things) have improved in my life - a lot - since then.

8 comments:

  1. You are sure blessed now!!
    Your cat is so cute~~
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all tend to have so much more in our present than in our past. More than we need and more than we deserve. God is so good!
    Your cat was very cute.

    Thanks, I will try the video again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, Cute kitty with a cute name..
    I remember sleeping on the sofa or sharing a bed with my sisters many years ago.and we appreciated everything we had..

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!! That is the sweetest kitten..i just adore kittens..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture, Charlotte. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte