
After I posted the Awesome Blogger Award, Peggy encouraged me to also accept this Autumn Friends Award. Thank you, Peggy. I am so honored that you wish for me to have this award as well. I think this one is just darling - so appropriate for this time of year, which incidentally is my favorite time of year.
I have so many blogging friend now that I want to just pass this along to each of you also. You're the BEST.

This is such a cute one! Fall is my favorite time also :)
ReplyDeleteI never new this was your favorite time of year. It is a fun time. What a cute~~~~ award.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day,
ginger
Look at that little sweetie.... he looks my little Seth..... it is a wonderful time of year... congrats on the lovely awards...
ReplyDeleteHUgs
Linda
Fall is my favorite time of the year, too!! Congrats on your cute little award. I do.. love your blog!! Hugs, Terrie
ReplyDeleteFall is my favorite time also...but in Arizona just like Mexico not as beautiful as places like where I'm from...Minnesota!!! Congrats! I hope many of your friends and our
ReplyDeleteSpiritual Sunday ones come and share the blessings of this award & the one below!!!AWESOME!
My favorite time of the year too!!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough, I REALLY miss the "Fall colors" here...we don't get them. It's just too hot.
We do have a few little weedy trees that are junk trees that turn a nice color...HA! They call them "Chicken Trees"...odd I know. HA!
My husband and I got married in October because we loved the Fall of the year....
I've been "out of the loop" lately (we've had lots of hurricane "drama" as I like to call.)
I hope your doing well. I'm just now "catching up" on my favorite blogs....:-)
Be blessed,
Joyce
Congratulations on your awards..and thanks so much for passing this cute pumpkin award on to us. I will take mine home with me right now...
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I will take with honor.
ReplyDeleteThanks,Brenda