Friday, September 26, 2008

AN AMAZING WATERFALL



A friend sent us the link to this amazing waterfall and I wanted to share it with you.

This intelligent waterfall welcomes people to Canal City Hakata. That Japanese shopping complex was built around an artificial canal. 

This fountain can actually make pictures and words with falling water. It's been described as working like an inkjet printer. Hundreds of nozzles create precise streams of water. Timed just right, images are created.

3 comments:

  1. That is just amazing! They certainly have great technology over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that neat??!!
    thanks for sharing.
    i'm constantly amazed with what people come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Char...I just think that waterfall is beyond words...I cannot figure out how they can do it...but there are clever people in this world. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte