Friday, September 5, 2008

FRIDAY SHOW & TELL at DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS

I appreciate all the nice comments about my new header. My Show & Tell for this week is about this doll. I took the picture many years ago at our home in California. This doll's name is Danforth. I hope you will visit my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog to find out more about it.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely setting for this beautiful doll...ready for harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, I seldom ever miss reading your blog. (Clif's also) Sometimes I don't leave a comment because others have said something similier to what I might have said and said it better. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header too! I need to get busy and find some fall decorations so I can photograph them.

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte,
    I like your new blog design!

    I have decided to be bold and speak out about my political choice. I would like you to read it! Thanks,

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new header. I didn't think you'd mind. I copied your MCCain pictures.
    Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte