Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT

This reminds me of me!








I discovered a new blog a couple of days ago that made me smile.  It is called Smiling Sally's Blog. 

Here are some of the things there that made me smile. 

You should visit Sally. She will make you smile too. Here's her link:

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/  You can just click on  Smiling Sally.



12 comments:

  1. I plan to visit Sally before I shut down this morning, that is if the computer doesn't shut down for me.

    Looking at yesterdays blog, I am reminded of Ken. He loved candy corn. That man could have had the finest candy in the land if he wanted but he liked candy corn, marshmellow peanuts and Boston Baked Beans. Yuck! All sugar. All tasted the same, but thanks Charlotte, for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to visit Sally before I shut down this morning, that is if the computer doesn't shut down for me.

    Looking at yesterdays blog, I am reminded of Ken. He loved candy corn. That man could have had the finest candy in the land if he wanted but he liked candy corn, marshmellow peanuts and Boston Baked Beans. Yuck! All sugar. All tasted the same, but thanks Charlotte, for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go check out sally's blog. I hope you don't mind. I would love to use that first graphic on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could spend more time on the computer. I feel like I am always rushed when I'm on the computer. My husband says he could care less, but I think it does indeed bother him.
    Have a great day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes!!! Come on DBacks!!! I haven't checked my scoreboard link today and I must. Did the Dodgers play last night too? Did they lose? rofl

    I love the two cartoons. That is so typical of me too, but I'm getting better. I've made a point of shutting the computer completely down at 5PM every day now. Just to keep me off of it.

    Love the Smiles you've shared too. When I have some time, I'm going to visit Sally.

    Have a great day Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ----I'm back. No, the Dodgers didn't play, but they play tonight. DBacks are 2 games behind now, and they're up against St. Louis. Randy's pitching!! [I wish they'd televise THESE games instead of Astros here. rofl]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, Smiling Sally is one of the first blogs I look at ea day. She has the cutest personality and such dry wit...I love visiting her.
    And, I love visiting you, too.
    hugs, bj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi , I was beginning to feel like Peter. My dear husband was fixing to take my computer. UntiI finally learned to some things on the sidebar. Now he is relieved!
    He's pretty computer literate but could not figure it out. What happen is I had hid "configure" behind a corner banner. took the banner off and Yea! I finally got it. With Cathy's e-mail. I want some corn candy now. Wonder if they make sugar free since I'm a diabetic? Plenty Doubts about that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had my first visit with Smiling Sally a few days ago and it was a wonderful visit. You have a wonderful wit also. I really enjoyed reading about the mission in Kulpahar, India that you and your husband visited.
    Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte,

    I saw the funnies from your website and they are adorable. I hope you still post the one for tomorrow on your site.

    Blessings to you today! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that top one is very very funny~ my husband would agree (smile)...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte