I am not a Catholic, but I agree completely with the sentiments in this video. I wish everybody in America would view it. I know a lot of people will because these You Tube videos have a way of "getting around." I'm happy to have a part in that.
Charlotte...that was absolutely EXCELLENT!! I, of course, am not a Catholic either but we as Christians need to stand together for our country and get out and vote this November!! That was an excellent piece!! Thanks for sharing it..Also thanks for stopping by this morning.. Sandy
Hi Charlotte, I am "Catholic" and this video is great.. thanks for sharing it with us..All of us standing together , no matter what religion, can unite for the good of mankind..Bless you... hugs, Baba
Blessings Charlotte...Just from the news, I've been praying for the entire Texas coastline for the immense pain and devastation!
I came to see this video...I grew up Catholic...when I opened the page there was no video...as I started to comment, it just appeared...so now I will view it!
The reason I dropped by was to thank you again for sharing in Mission 4 Monday and the wonderful, encouraging comment you left me & others. At my friend, Paulette (& Jack) from Summer Blessings, the Psalm 146 was from my Daily Manna. I enclosed it for her to have in English & Spanish! Thank you for your encouragement for her also.
As regards M4M, I would have done it just for me to share on Mondays, and was my plan from the start but had no idea how to create a button. When you did an entire blog for Spiritual Sunday, I really liked that idea. The meme that I wanted to start was a simple one for Sundays. Friends discouraged me like you mentioned. But when I saw yours just getting started, I did not want to draw from the same bloggers so I let it go for now. I really like Spiritual Sunday, the group and the size is just right to be able to go to each one. Some are way too big for me. God knows what we can handle and will give as He desires and allows. Thank you for prayers as well as hope!!!
Thank you for posting this Charlotte. We must stand up for the unborn. I heard a woman speak of the birth of her son on public broadcasting today. I was so sad and startled by her words. She coldly spoke of deciding to keep her baby at the last second before aborting him. I am so glad she did not go through with aborting him. However, she never spoke of how darling he was and how closely she held him. She merely went on to say that even though she kept him, a woman has a right to choose. She had no remorse in her voice. The thing that concerned me was that her 12 year old boy could easily hear her words. Does she not think of how he might be feeling. It bothered me to hear the coldness in her interview, but again, glad she kept her baby. Thanks for posting this, Charlotte. Kathi
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Charlotte...that was absolutely EXCELLENT!! I, of course, am not a Catholic either but we as Christians need to stand together for our country and get out and vote this November!! That was an excellent piece!! Thanks for sharing it..Also thanks for stopping by this morning..
ReplyDeleteSandy
Hi Charlotte, I am "Catholic" and this video is great.. thanks for sharing it with us..All of us standing together , no matter what religion, can unite for the good of mankind..Bless you... hugs, Baba
ReplyDeleteI'm back this morning for a request...a prayer request. You can find details on my Tuesday blog. Thanks and have a happy day today my friend.
ReplyDeleteBlessings Charlotte...Just from the news, I've been praying for the entire Texas coastline for the immense pain and devastation!
ReplyDeleteI came to see this video...I grew up Catholic...when I opened the page there was no video...as I started to comment, it just appeared...so now I will view it!
The reason I dropped by was to thank you again for sharing in
Mission 4 Monday and the wonderful, encouraging comment you left me & others. At my friend, Paulette (& Jack) from Summer Blessings, the Psalm 146 was from my Daily Manna.
I enclosed it for her to have in English & Spanish! Thank you for
your encouragement for her also.
As regards M4M, I would have done it just for me to share on Mondays,
and was my plan from the start but had no idea how to create a button.
When you did an entire blog for Spiritual Sunday, I really liked that idea. The meme that I wanted to start was a simple one for Sundays. Friends discouraged me like you mentioned. But when I saw yours just getting started, I did
not want to draw from the same bloggers so I let it go for now.
I really like Spiritual Sunday, the group and the size is just right to be able to go to each one. Some are way too big for me. God knows what we can handle and will give as He desires and allows. Thank you for
prayers as well as hope!!!
Thank you for posting this Charlotte. We must stand up for the unborn. I heard a woman speak of the birth of her son on public broadcasting today. I was so sad and startled by her words. She coldly spoke of deciding to keep her baby at the last second before aborting him. I am so glad she did not go through with aborting him. However, she never spoke of how darling he was and how closely she held him. She merely went on to say that even though she kept him, a woman has a right to choose. She had no remorse in her voice. The thing that concerned me was that her 12 year old boy could easily hear her words. Does she not think of how he might be feeling. It bothered me to hear the coldness in her interview, but again, glad she kept her baby. Thanks for posting this, Charlotte. Kathi
ReplyDelete