Hi, Wayne just told me that I put realizing instead of relaxing on my post. I was hoping to change it before any one read it. I could not view your You Tube for some reason it wont turn on. I am still trying to work my new camera. I just have not had much time this week. Yes I did take that picture of the flag on the way to your house. Something about flags just out in the open like that are so beautiful to me. I took a few on the way, the one I posted turned out the best. There is another one in Banning that is so beautiful, there are mountains all white from snow and then there is the American Flag. Of course I saw that in the winter sometime.Wayne was say just tonight that he would like to plan another trip to your home with just the two of us. So maybe after the first of the year. Have a great evening, ginger
It worked this time. WOW! that was so good! I think that blog is Norwegian. Penny put a web page that work on my blog if you need to check it out. I thought you may of had one on your computer but just in case here it is.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Hi, Wayne just told me that I put realizing instead of relaxing on my post. I was hoping to change it before any one read it. I could not view your You Tube for some reason it wont turn on. I am still trying to work my new camera. I just have not had much time this week. Yes I did take that picture of the flag on the way to your house. Something about flags just out in the open like that are so beautiful to me. I took a few on the way, the one I posted turned out the best. There is another one in Banning that is so beautiful, there are mountains all white from snow and then there is the American Flag. Of course I saw that in the winter sometime.Wayne was say just tonight that he would like to plan another trip to your home with just the two of us. So maybe after the first of the year.
ReplyDeleteHave a great evening,
ginger
It worked this time. WOW! that was so good! I think that blog is Norwegian. Penny put a web page that work on my blog if you need to check it out. I thought you may of had one on your computer but just in case here it is.
ReplyDeletehttp://translate.google.com/translate_t#
Ginger
Great video!! I also like the "car tags" you have on the side bar!
ReplyDeleteKatherine
Charlotte
ReplyDeleteI just posted this video on my blog about an hour ago. It's a good one.
Hugs!
Kat