Friday, September 19, 2008

FRIDAY SHOW & TELL at DOLLS DOLLS DOLLS

As I have been doing the last few weeks, my Friday Show & Tell is on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog. You can click here if you are interested in seeing the doll that I made a new head for. 


A REMINDER FOR SPIRITUAL SUNDAYS
For those of you who participate in Spiritual Sundays, tomorrow is the day to link your spiritual/inspirational post to Spiritual Sundays. Yes, I know. Tomorrow is Saturday, not Sunday. But some like to get a head start and go ahead and post on Saturday. Most people post and sign up on Sunday. If you have never visited the Spiritual Sundays blog, you can click here to go directly there. Once you are there, you can click on the different names listed to go to different blogs to read what they have written.
Have a great inspirational weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, thanks for stopping by this morning!! It is a gorgeous cooler day here in Savannah and believe me WE DO NOT GET many of these. I decided to open up the house which I love to do...Hope your day is going smoothly...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte