
Pink Saturday is hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. If you've never visited the Pink Saturday place, do yourself a favor and hop over there. You'll find lots of participants with lots of pink things to share.
I've been intending to participate in Pink Saturday ever since I discovered it weeks ago. Since pink is my favorite color, how could I resist? So today I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures in just two rooms - the family room and the dining room. Here are the pictures I took.
Yes, I lit the candles just to take these pictures. lol
P.S. Just a reminder for Spiritual Sundays. This is a new blog that Ginger of Enchanting Cottage and I have started for bloggers to share their spiritual/inspirational posts on the weekends. If you are not familiar with Spiritual Sundays, I hope you will go there and check it out.
Hi Charlotte! Love your pink post! Happy Pink Saturday - isn't it fun? I've only done a few so far! Love the pink crystal/quartz. My absolute favorite though is not pink it's your hair! Such a pretty color! Come visit I'd love to have you over!
ReplyDeleteYou fooled me. I thought white was your favorite color.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Char, Welcome to Pink Saturday. Love your post. Come visit me any time,
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Judy
What a great meme for you since you so love PINK!! I am just sticking to Saturday Photo Hunt for now. Love seeing your beautiful things..Sandy
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pinks around your house. I don't have anything pink in my house, but I do have quite a few pink tops I like to wear :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by Sting my Heart the other day...
Have a blessed weekend...
Charlotte, Your Pink Saturday is so calming and beautiful with the candles lit and the soft music! Thanks for sharing, and welcome! Suzie
ReplyDeleteWelcome to your first Pink Saturday, Charlotte. I am so glad you decided to join us.
ReplyDeleteYour pinks are fantastic, and that piece of quartz in just beautiful.
Happy Pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteWhere in Co did you live. I use to live in Highlands Ranch.
I will check out your post tomorrow. Great Idea!
come visit me
Becky
I just love all of your pinks!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful...
bj
I Love all your pinks Charlotte, you know pink is my favorite color too :)
ReplyDeleteadore all of your pink.....
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty pink quartz...
Louise
What pretty pink things. Love the plates!
ReplyDeleteI love pink candles and flowers too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing~Happy Pink Saturday
Very pretty pink post. I have one ready for one of these Saturdays... someday!
ReplyDeleteWelcome! Great pink post, hope your saturday is a happy pink one : )
ReplyDeleteKathy
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI love all your PINKness especially your PINK candle!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs,
Maryjane
Hello Charlotte, I love all your pink things, especially that PINK rock! It was nice meeting you on PINK Saturday!
ReplyDeleteLove, Ann
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThis is my 2nd Pink Saturday, so I'm glad to "meet" you! You have a lovely house. Come visit.
You have a lovely home. I love the pink china and pink quartz! Happy Pink Saturday.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to ~Pink Saturday~. Your pinks are beautiful and I love the lite candle- great photo.
ReplyDeleteI love all your pink things. I have always liked that rock. Your plates are all so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHave a great night,
ginger
Being a lover of candles, I'm drawn to the pink candles, so lovely. And forced me to make my Pink Wish right now:)
ReplyDeleteHowdy from Istanbul.
Happy Pink Weekend.
~N
Happy Pink Saturday, I love the pink candle and all of the photographs for your pink saturday. I am looking forward to reading more about Spiritual Sundays. Karen
ReplyDeleteLovely post! Pink and green are so beautiful together.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the chintz plate. I'm reserving one of the bedrooms in our to be the pink room, but that's not going to happen until our son finishes college. Until then,the pink finds keep getting stored away.
ReplyDeleteHolley
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteYour pink stuff is simply lovely!!!