Peggy at Amazing Grace passed this award to anyone who visits her blog and makes comments. Since I fall under that category, I decided to accept the award. Thank you Peggy. Peggy has a new meme called Mission 4 Mondays. She also has a blog by that name. If you haven't visited Peggy, you should go there. She also participates in our Spiritual Sundays blog. This award originated with Ettarose from http://ettarose-edgeofsanity.blogspot.com/
Now, I want to do the same thing Peggy did and pass this award on to all of you who visit my blogs and leave such encouraging messages. I especially want to give it to those of you who visit our Spiritual Sundays blog and receive a blessing there.
Blessings Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%...you did not need to visit her or include this but just link her.
I was hoping that you took this or my
AUTUMN FRIEND AWARD with my Thankful Thursday & WFW...since you don't love dogs(lol) but you left the 2 comments on my DOT post so I came to let you know about these other awards.
Thanks for your visit! The Mision 4 Monday, I just did on Wednesday. If you notice, they are the same posts
from my regular posts but the comments and linky can't be transferred. I probably will be posting there however in the near future ONLY!
My intention was for you and all Spiritual Sunday participants to share in all these awards! You are
truly an AWESOME BLOGGER FRIEND!
Suggestion: I would cut the part on
Ettarose...and just mention her as the originator and link to her blog! Need not post my comment!
I can come back and do a new comment! Congratulations and thanks for sharing & passing it on!
What a nice award! And it is true!!!
ReplyDeleteGinger