That is such a cute graphic! I like your signature too. I've tried to make one a couple times and didn't like how it turned out at one site and then changed it when I changed to my "back to school" background. Do you have a site you recommend?
I picked up the lol thingie from playing games on the Pogo site. Anyway, I always use it to mean laugh out loud. Anyway, I sure do like your fancy signature. Good job.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Is that a plaque you purchased? You must have aquired that with Clif in mind. I sure do like that guy also..........Connie
ReplyDeleteI love him as well as like him.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI just had to stop by to say "go McCain/Palin.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
That is such a cute graphic! I like your signature too. I've tried to make one a couple times and didn't like how it turned out at one site and then changed it when I changed to my "back to school" background. Do you have a site you recommend?
ReplyDeleteI picked up the lol thingie from playing games on the Pogo site. Anyway, I always use it to mean laugh out loud. Anyway, I sure do like your fancy signature. Good job.
ReplyDelete