Today is officially the first day of fall. It seems like fall has been here for awhile. But no - it's just now arrived. Thought I would share with you these decorations by the front door.
I made this a few years ago at our church's craft night. I like the way nails were used to spell out Happy Fall.
Here is where the sign is now.

Cute items.
ReplyDeleteSusan
I know when we post we are surprised what people see, but I have a question. Your sidelight by your door looks like it is leaded. Did it come like that or did you replace it? How difficult was that? I have one above my door that I would love to change out.
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall ya'll!! That is what I have on my front door!! I love to decorate for this particular season!! It is just more fun than Christmas for me anyway. I love your decorations and the dust only adds to its character..RIGHT?
ReplyDeleteSandy
fall decorations are my favorite...so pretty and colorful.
ReplyDeletei love the sign you made...great job!
What cute decorations! I love fall decorations, especially scarecrows.
ReplyDeleteWell, I guess I should start thinking about putting some fall things out!! I also think I don't have time to work ANYMORE!!! I hope you have a great day I love~~~~ your porch,
ReplyDeleteginger