Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Carrie at Oak Rise Cottage tagged me to tell 7 unusual or random things about myself. Since she tagged me on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog, I gave the answers there. If you are at all interested in 7 unusual or random things about me, you can check it out by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I love you new picture, you are so pretty, and still are. I am on my way over to your doll blog. I like your new blog. It is so much fun decorting blogs.
    Hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again,

    I keep finding all of these fun new web site that have free templets. I'm just playing around for now until I find one I like for fall.
    Have a great day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte