Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY



This reality is one of the things I'm thankful for today. "In the beginning, God..."  I know I know. Many people don't think God had anything to do with it. In fact many people don't even want to believe that God exists. They think it just happened. Not me. I believe that "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth . . . "


19 comments:

  1. Oh yes.... God..... and He loves us....amazing
    HUgs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am also thankful that "In the beginning, God...". Thank God that He creates all things and us, for His glory! Lovely picture. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for this precious truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those thoughts never cease to make me think and blow me away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Charlotte... you changed your header!!! I kept your page open through out tuesday just staring at that peaceful kitchen scene. Oh well, this one's cute. Loved your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thankful I am for this truth! Thank you for sharing.

    May you have a day filled with all things Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing to be added to what you have already written.

    As far as TLAQUEPAQUE pronunciation is concern, I was told it is ta-la-ca-pa-ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for. I, too, am thankful. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be sure...to be sure! And what a beautifully composed graphic for what you stated. It's truly serene and peaceful - like your heart!!

    [Did you watch Palin's convention speech? Impressive!!]

    Happy Thursday and thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Amen, Charlotte!

    Thank you for this wonderful reminder.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, I see you like THE TICKET FOR AMERICA...yahooo, way to go!
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, yes - I agree and I, too, am so very thankful!

    Oh, I appreciate your encouraging comment so much...thanks for visiting my blog!

    God bless you, Charlotte!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful too! Imagine He was here even before the world begins.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is, Was and Always Will Be... Thanks Charlotte. Missed you on Vintage Thingies Thursday today. I'm enjoying your blog and reading about your mission in India. Also, I am just going bonkers over Sarah Palin! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too! I believe that God created this world and he sustains it.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm grateful for god's word and promises. Hugs, Terrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte