So, last week, after looking at one of the big stores that have rows and rows and rows and rows of shoes that you try on yourself, I went to Dillards. That’s where I bought the last pair of sandals that I liked so well. Well, I ended up buying these sandals. I can’t believe I paid as much for them as I did. I paid more for these shoes than any I have ever bought. But, they are totally adjustable and fit my narrow feet. I won’t tell you how much I paid. I told my daughter the day after I bought them. She dropped by the house for a few minutes and I showed her my new shoes. When I told her how much they cost, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. I wouldn’t want that to happen to you, so I won’t tell you. I think they will be worth it in the long run. I expect them to last for many years. Now, I’m going to get rid of all those sandals that are uncomfortable.
Monday, March 31, 2008
New Sandals
So, last week, after looking at one of the big stores that have rows and rows and rows and rows of shoes that you try on yourself, I went to Dillards. That’s where I bought the last pair of sandals that I liked so well. Well, I ended up buying these sandals. I can’t believe I paid as much for them as I did. I paid more for these shoes than any I have ever bought. But, they are totally adjustable and fit my narrow feet. I won’t tell you how much I paid. I told my daughter the day after I bought them. She dropped by the house for a few minutes and I showed her my new shoes. When I told her how much they cost, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. I wouldn’t want that to happen to you, so I won’t tell you. I think they will be worth it in the long run. I expect them to last for many years. Now, I’m going to get rid of all those sandals that are uncomfortable.
Labels:
Shoes/Clothing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteGreat sandals..
Your foot is worth every penny.
I find when my feet are happy I am too….
Louise
It is worth paying more money for a sandal that you are going to wear than to pay a small amount for a sandal that you won't wear. They are very cute by the way and look comfortable. I was just thinking the other day that it is sandal weather so I need to paint my toe nails.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
ginger
Comfortable shoes..Yes! Worth their weight in pennies---for sure. I personally love slip-ons whether they are sandals, slippers, etc...
ReplyDeleteMy youngest granddaughter told me acouple weeks ago that I was old. When I asked why she pointed to my shoes- slip on version of Ughs (sp). She thought I should wear 3 in. HIGH heels with sparkles! Being three years of age, I loved her honesty!
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you visited with me and took the time to comment so that I could come visit you.....
I have narrow feet and am always elated to find shoes that truly fit. I prefer to spend more on shoes and less on other things....
Lookinf forward to visiting again....Betty @ Country Charm
Cute shoes.
ReplyDeleteHello!
I am in the process of researching for a book I would like to write that addresses ten struggles that Christian women face. I would love to have your input as well.
Thank you for any help you can give me. All I need is the list of ten things as well as your age. Thank you!
Another thing we have in common! I love.. shoes. I managed a shoe store for 7 1/2 years in CO. Do you remember "The Wild Pair" or "Bakers Shoes"?
ReplyDelete