Bought them yesterday. It was "this morning" when I put these pictures together.
I got in a hurry and misspelled marshmallow! (I'm not Italian)
(Too much trouble to change it now.)
Found these two little guys hiding in plain sight in our bathroom. How could I have overlooked them when I was posting all the bunnies last week?

You new bunnies are very cute. I enjoyed a chocolate bunny already myself! And I love that basket you have in the bathroom. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHello Charlotte, I had computer problems again. I love your bunnies, I'm sure they tasted good also. And your crosses on your last post are very pretty. I have the one cross I bought one year when visiting you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog on Carolyn's blog (Thinkin' of Home) Ceekay.
I enjoyed looking at all your collections, etc. and bookmarked your blog, so I'll be back!
I have a lot of collections, bunnies, dolls, etc. too!
I love all those beautiful dolls, did you make them?? Those violet eyes are incredible too!
Happy Easter!
Katherine
One must get carried away occasionally and eat more than just the ears. Your comment about Marshmellow reminded me: Becky and Bob were in New Orleans. Had a great time, did a lot of things, went on a swamp ride. The were surrounded with snake, alligators, all the things you would find in a swamp. The guide told them, as opposed to the alligators in Florida, the alligators don't attach people there in New Orleans. Just so they don't get high expectation when the boats are on the water with all those people, the guides feed the alligators marshmellows! The tour boats are always surrounded with alligators looking for marshmellows. ODD.
ReplyDelete