“Lordy mercy, (oh no, does that sound like my grandmother?) will she ever run out of old dancing pictures?” I’m getting close to the end. I think I have just one more after this unless I run across some more old negatives and that isn’t likely to happen.Besides taking tap, I took ballet and baton for a very short time not long enough to get very good at either of them. I did have this picture made with my baton. I remember especially the sundress that I had on. It was really short, but I loved that dress. I talked my mother into letting me wear it to school one day. It’s a wonder they didn’t send me home. I really liked ballet. I especially liked the soft leather shoes. The soles were soft leather like the tops. They were not the ballet shoes that you usually see. I didn’t get that far along. But I loved those little shoes. Wish I had a picture of them. I don’t – but I still remember them well.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteHadn't stopped by in awhile and just wanted to say hello. How is your weather over in Phoenix. I can't complain, the snow has melted and the sun is out today. Blessings to you!
Hugs,
LeAnn :)
How cute! I konked myself enough in the head with a baton to realize it wasn't my forte! My daughter is in ballet and is actually very good at it. I know that's what every mother says about her child, but she really does carry herself gracefully. I hope that she'll want keep going with it.
ReplyDelete2 days 'til Phoenix!
Brenda
What a cute photo and great memories. That dress was short...but you sure looked darling in it.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
You looked so cute. I took baton and tap, also!!!
ReplyDelete