OH~~~~~~~~~~~~ how cute! I love bunnies also but none of them are as cute as yours. I think I like the last 3 the best, but they are all cute. Hey if you feel like painting your welcome to over HE!HE!HE! I hope your knee is feeling good today. How is your friend Dorothy doing? I hope she is feeling well. Have a wonderful day, ginger
It is just not right for the chocolate one to still have both the ears! Something is wrong in that house of yours!! Connie downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com
What a nice site you have made here and I love your bunny collection. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I do hope you'll come back. You are always very welcome. Hugs and blessings to you.
HI Charlotte. I love the bunnies, especially the one on the floor, third from the last posted. I have no idea either what that plant is...I don't have one here and never have seen it. Has to be a strong one though. We lost several plants this year from the frost. But our good ole faithful bougainvillas are coming back.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
OH~~~~~~~~~~~~ how cute! I love bunnies also but none of them are as cute as yours. I think I like the last 3 the best, but they are all cute. Hey if you feel like painting your welcome to over HE!HE!HE!
ReplyDeleteI hope your knee is feeling good today. How is your friend Dorothy doing? I hope she is feeling well.
Have a wonderful day,
ginger
Ohh they are all so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt is just not right for the chocolate one to still have both the ears! Something is wrong in that house of yours!!
ReplyDeleteConnie
downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com
What a nice site you have made here and I love your bunny collection. Thank you so much for visiting my site. I do hope you'll come back. You are always very welcome. Hugs and blessings to you.
ReplyDeleteIS the chocolate one plastic? HA! The eyes and ears would be GONE at our house. :~)
ReplyDeleteI love bunnies too.......they are so sweet!
HI Charlotte. I love the bunnies, especially the one on the floor, third from the last posted. I have no idea either what that plant is...I don't have one here and never have seen it. Has to be a strong one though. We lost several plants this year from the frost. But our good ole faithful bougainvillas are coming back.
ReplyDelete