As we were sitting in Coco's restaurant this morning eating breakfast, I mentioned to my husband that I like to eat breakfast out because it makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I'm still having that vacation feeling so this is all I'm writing today. I'll be back tomorrow after my "vacation" is over.
Breakfast is one of my husband's and my favorite meal to eat out; long and lingering.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! We rarely go out to eat in the morning for breakfast. However we do eat "Breakfast" at other times of the day...like at Cracker Barrel and places like it. It DOES make you feel like you are on vacation when you eat a nice breakfast out though doesn't it. Normally if we are on a trip.....we just tend to eat at the hotels anymore....so many of them have those decent breakfast bars so we don't even go to a restaurant anymore for breakfast.
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had fun!
Joyce