Monday, March 17, 2008

Webfetti.comSmileyCentral.com

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Charlotte. Can you believe how cold it got??? I just wanted to tell you that your blog is always so cute. I love how you have the signature at the end of your posts. The blinking St. Patty's hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patricks Day to you!
    It's snowing on and off today. Will it ever end?!!!
    I enjoyed your post yesterday. I love reading from The Message Bible.
    Don't forget your green today!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Miss Charlotte. Love that name it's my oldest granddaughter's name also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkling hat is a cutie! Thanks for dropping by, hope you are having a fun St Patty's too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy St. Patrick's Day Charlotte. Thanks so much for your get well wishes. I am feeling much better and able to come visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patrick's day to you as well. Your blog looks SO~~~ pretty!
    Have a wonderful night, we are on our way to prayer class at church.
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    I love the hat...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Patricks day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlotte "The Web Master" you are amazing. I would love to know how you do it. Your blog is always amazing.

    Connie
    www.downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. River Dancer dancers are wonderful! My husband surprised me with tickets to see them in the Washington D.C. area acouple years ago.... so talented, so wonderful!!!! You look like you were having fun.

    My daughter had a birthday on St. Patty's day...I blogged about it. She turned 31 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte