The only time I ever entered anything in competition in a county fair I won two first place and two second place awards. These are the winning dolls. I took first place in the 15 inch doll category and the 10 inch category. Also won 2nd place in each of these categories.These dolls and many more are in a photo album at the end of my blog for anyone interested who has not seen it. People ask me all the time if I still make dolls. No I don't. These were all made back in the 80's. I was totally into doll making at that time. Guess what I'm into now? BLOGGING!
I never new you entered a competition in a fair. Your dolls are beautiful so it does not surprise me that you won first and second place. Once again you are truly a talented lady.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
ginger
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you won....
Great new banner, would love to see more about your dollhouse..
Louise
They were just beautiful...I can see why you won awards.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean...I used to have other hobbies, but blogging has taken over!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs!
Kat
Hi Charlotte, I love how you change out your blog picture periodically.
ReplyDeleteWe're headed down there tomorrow! Much needed relaxing weekend. I can't wait! Plus we get to see a lot of my family from CO.
You have a nice weekend.
Brenda
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome that you have won so many awards on your dolls.
ReplyDeleteIt is great how you have so interesting topics to share on your site! I love that.
Blog on my friend......:~)
Joyce
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Any friend of Kat's is a friend of mine. I think I will come back often just to hear this beautiful song by Tim Janis. Oh my goodness. I think my blood pressure just dropped! Thank you for sharing it. I love Scottsdale! I want to go there! It's been too long! I love so many things about your blog like, "As for me and my blog we will serve the LORD!" Also, I may have to add the weather to mine. I live in Michigan where we have snow today! Okay, I also love this song by Elvis.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday!
Love,
Angie xoxo