Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Bunnies

A note about the chocolate rabbit in yesterday's post. No, it's not chocolate. No, it's not plastic. It's ceramic. If anyone tries to bite his ears off they will end up in the dentist's office.



These "outside" bunnies are pictured here in our backyard in California.

When we moved here these bunnies were in the back yard until this one found his way to the front. The other one is still in the back yard.

8 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had so many bunnies. They are all so cute.
    have a great day,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new banner. It makes me wish I was there. You must do that on purpose!
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte, I am so glad one of your bunnies made it to the front yard. It looks so contented to be by that gorgeous fountain.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies and the fountain is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte, That's funny about the choc. bunny. I almost commented yesterday that if your chocolate bunny disappears you might find in on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your poppies! My Grandparent's used to have red poppies in their backyard. I've always wanted some but haven't planted any. You said those were in your "California" yard so ...I take it you haven't any in your Arizona yard? HA!
    But you probably still have those big bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty bunnies! Do they stay out all year? or just Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suspected the true makeup of the "chocolate bunny" but...being me, I just had to make a silly comment to try to make someone chuckle. Guess I accomplished what I wanted to........Connie

    downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com

    I still can't make the comment area work the way I want it to. I guess I won't for a while. I want to go out in my garden and murder some burmuda grass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte