After I did yesterday’s post, I got to looking around at birds in various locations inside the house and decided to feature them today.I have another bird that I looked high and low for but couldn’t locate. I know it’s around here somewhere. It’s a little snowbird. My husband brought it home to me many years ago from a trip that I didn’t go on. Now where in the world is that bird?
My husban
I love birds. I am looking forward in seeing and reading about all of your bird houses.I am getting some what alot done.I still have to get all my tax stuff together while I am on my week break. Thank-you for stopping in. I sure do miss posting. I have been reading other blogs even though I am not posting. Are you having problems when you edit your sidebar? I can not scroll all the way to the bottom to change things around. I was wondering if it is just me or is it everyone.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day,
ginger
Hi Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog at Kat's. I have enjoyed reading some of your previous posts, too. I love birds , especially stone or iron ones, I have quite a collection, and use them alot in decorating my home. I have visited Scottsdale on 2 ocasions, and it is a very nice city. I loved the weather. My hsband and I attended 2 conventions there. I, too, am a dark chocolate fiend. And, yes, I think you are right, it is good for you. Of course, probably not in the quantities I consume. I admire your willpower to eat just a square. Your kitchen redo is so nice! I love the stone floor and the stained glass is beautiful! We are just starting building a house and we plan to have stone floors throughout most of the house.
It's been nice chatting with you. Come over to Gatherings for a visit anytime...you are welcome.
Blessings,
Tonja
Your birds are lovely. I also love birds, and one bird family comes back every year on my porch, they nest high up on our front gazebo---And two years they even nested on my front door wreath. Sooooo...the front door was out of commission for awhile until the babies were ready to fly away. BUT- oh what a mess!
ReplyDeleteWow...you have a good collection. Every single one is wonderful too.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Those are so pretty. Quite a collection of birds you have. Jen
ReplyDelete