Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Few More Bunnies

Bunnies keep popping up that I have overlooked. I think this is the last of them. Two of them were lurking in my doll room closet. One was sitting right there in my kitchen in plain sight. How could I have overlooked that one? One was hiding behind a picture in the dining room. Here they are - the last of my bunnies.




Now, it's on to business - or I should say More Fun!

Yesterday I was tagged by Ginger http://enchantingcottage.blogspot.com/ to do a six word meme. Here are the meme rules: 1. Write your own six word memoir 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere 4. Tag five more blogs with links 5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Here’s my six word memoir: “God has blessed me beyond belief.”

I’m tagging:

7 comments:

  1. Your words and your consideration was so sweet. The mother in me mourns so deeply when I see other mother's lose their children.

    I would love to do the meme. It will take me a day or two. I have to think about these things!

    My favorite bunny was the top one. It reminds me of Frankoma pottery.

    Be blessed.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny chef. I will play soon. I did it a few days ago so if you don't mind I will give it a few days and do it again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,
    I might not get to do the meme until next week only because I have a very FULL weekend....we have our St. Patrick's Day celebration at our house on Sunday and I have so much to do before then. I know it sounds crazy to have this kind of party but we use it as an "awareness towards Ireland" type of thing.

    So hopefully.....Monday or Tuesday I can work towards doing that. Hope that works.
    Thanks for the tag!
    Be blessed,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those bunnies~ and I love the picture to the right of the St. Patrick's Day girl-so pretty! My daughter will celebrate a St. Patty's day b-day--she will be 31!

    And oh- I almost forgot...I'm not surprised you knew who "Name That Girl" was---after all you mentioned in your fav movie blurb that Gone with the Wind is your all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I slipped in, cut in, cheated...and did a little something on my blog about the 6 word game.....Connie

    downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miss Charlotte! My Memoir is up! Bring coffee and Danish, cause it is a LONG post!

    Be blessed - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte! My 6 word memoir is up on my blog. Thanks for the tag. It was fun!
    -Karoline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte