Thought I would share a few more things that I have made in the past. Here they are - a cat, a pillow, a doll and a rabbit. I know. I’ve shared the doll already but not with the cat, the pillow and the rabbit. This is new.
hi, charlotte! am sorry to learn that the link didn't work out. but it did yesterday when i tested it. perhaps you can be luckier next time. by the way, i edited the post and included the link's url. thanks again. :)
Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get. Hugs & Blessings, Charlotte
Looks cozy and homey! Makes me want to grab a book and snuggle up and read.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Martie
hi, charlotte! am sorry to learn that the link didn't work out. but it did yesterday when i tested it. perhaps you can be luckier next time. by the way, i edited the post and included the link's url. thanks again. :)
ReplyDelete