I was so excited yesterday when I visited one of my favorite blogs to see that I had been given this award by my lovely friend Kat at JUSTABEACHKAT. My husband has even become addicted to reading her blog. He generally doesn't read the "girl" blogs unless he knows them personally. He has his "guy" blogs (mostly preacher guys) that he reads every day.I would like to pass this award on to these dear friends I have met in blogland. Two of them I knew before blogging. The rest I met online.
Ginger Enchanting Cottage
Connie Down on the Farm
Hootin' Anni Hootin’ Anni’s
Joyce The Secret Gardener
Brenda It’s All Good
ceekay Thinkin’ of Home
Rita Saved by Grace
Gina Simply Heart & Home
Jennifer Dust Bunny Hostage
Kelli There’s No Place Like Home
LW At The Pink Gate
Constance Slim Pickin’s From My Brain
Brandy at Mommy’s Quiet Spot
Connie Down on the Farm
Hootin' Anni Hootin’ Anni’s
Joyce The Secret Gardener
Brenda It’s All Good
ceekay Thinkin’ of Home
Rita Saved by Grace
Gina Simply Heart & Home
Jennifer Dust Bunny Hostage
Kelli There’s No Place Like Home
LW At The Pink Gate
Constance Slim Pickin’s From My Brain
Brandy at Mommy’s Quiet Spot
There are many others I could have listed here. I love and appreciate everyone who visits my blog and especially those who leave lovely comments.
I'm glad you liked your award. You deserve it for being such a sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Kat
I am so elated Charlotte! What a great gift from you. I love this, and will add it to my blog [hopefully in the morning]
ReplyDeleteI thank you from the bottom of my heart. [you certainly made my day complete, trust me]
Oh and about politics....no worries. I like McCain too. I'm registered Democrat ---but, remember, I used to live in Arizona and have voted for him before. So, if the 'other' Democrat gets nominated, it'll be McCain for me.
Thanks again.
*laughing hysterically* Something just happened that I HAVE to tell you about. I clicked over to check out the award. My kids were standing around me talking to me. As I scrolled through this post and on to the next one, the doll came up. Diva Daughter screamed and ran....she is not a fan of dolls! We all just fell out laughing! Thank you for this joyful family moment. Diva daughter not included in the moment - she may actually be traumatized for life!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the Award. I love the sweet kiddos on it. I will post it tomorrow or the next day. You really are thoughtful.
Be blessed.
Jennifer
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. What an honor. I am enjoying our new friendship. :)
Blessings,
GIna
Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the delightful award...
I am so honored....I have already passed it along....
Louise
Hi there Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! That was so nice of you to do that!! I appreciate the honor and think your very sweet to be thinking of lil O' me.....:~)
Be blessed!!!
Joyce
P. S. I love that song that is playing right now...."Amazing Love." Good music choice!
I haven't had a chance to check out my own blog in the last couple of days. Perhaps this afternoon. Much too busy rearranging kitchen cupboards and other places in my house besides baking a huge pan of hot rolls for a potluck at church today. Thank you in advance.
ReplyDeleteYou might enjoy checking out "laughingchicken" I found her while "poking around" here and there. She lives someplace in Oklahoma. Connie
THANK_YOU so much I love this award. I can't wait to share it and put it on my blog. I have had more computer problems since Friday afternoon. I just can't turn it off. As soon as I turn it off the screen never comes on. So I guess I will just leave it on. I don't like to do that but I don't have much of a choice.
ReplyDeleteThank-you again for the sweet award
ginger
Congratulations on your award and thank you for giving one to me as well, very sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kelli
Hey Charlotte, my friend. I am in the process of posting the award that you gave me! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteJennifer