Friday, February 1, 2008

By A Banyan Tree in India

Since my last two blogs have been about Leah, I decided to continue with this theme.

This is a picture of Sharon (one of the missionaries at KKH), Eisha, me and Leah by a large Banyan tree in India. They say these trees are only in India and Hawaii. I had my picture taken by a huge one that filled a whole city block in Hawaii in 1987. I'll post it sometime in the future.

We had just had lunch with Eisha and her husband, Ravi and they took us on a tour around the area. Leah gave me the outfit I have on. She also gave me two other outfits.

I've heard that Sharon is back in the U.S. and will be speaking at our former church so am looking forward to seeing her again.

7 comments:

  1. Great outfits and great memories no doubt. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful picture and a wonderful testimony about leah! We support a orphan in Mukti mission in India. We have supported her for so long that now she is an adult--she is blind and helps carry on the work of the mission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so nice in your outfit. Do you still have it?
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful outfit and a lovely story. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note to Ginger:
    Yes, I still have all three outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That outfit looks so comfortable! Thanks for sharing!! My scanner only scans 2 slides at a time...it does take forever but I agree with you...it's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look wonderful, Charlotte!

    Kelli
    P.s. I saw you question about Mr. LInky, I can't seem to find your email address so please send me a note at kwinn@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte