Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, here it is - Super Bowl Sunday, which doesn't mean a whole lot to me because I'm not that much into football. This year is a little more interesting to me though because it is close to us. Glendale is about 45 minutes away. One of the teams, I think it's the Giants, is staying at a resort about five minutes from our house. My husband will be watching every minute of the game. I may watch a few minutes.

Church this morning was wonderful as usual. I can't imagine starting a week off without going to praise and worship God.

I've been reminscing a lot lately. I guess it happens when you get to be my age. I was thinking about Knott's Berry Farm and how it use to be in the "old days." Think I'll write about that tomorrow - maybe.

3 comments:

  1. I don't remince much but I do think about the past and what I should of done. I can not change that but I can make the future better. And that is by putting God first. It is already amazing to see how he is working in my life, as a woman and a wife. I thank him daily on blessing me with a wonderful faithful husband. Faithful to me and to him as well.
    hugs,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You aleady have 1000 views on your blog, how exciting! I like your side bar with your fountain and porch, and your Happy Valentine,and me and my blog will serve the Lord they are all so nice.
    Have a good night,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte