Thank you, Ginger, for giving me this blessing. You have been a blessing to me as well.Here is the way this Tag works.
The idea…it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for 3 blog friends. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose .
Since I have not been blogging very long I don't know very many other bloggers very well. So many of the blogs I have visited have been so interesting and inspiring that it is very hard to chose three. Many I considered giving the blessing to had already received it from someone else. Here is the final three I decided on.
- Joyce from The Secret Gardner
- Barbara from Ramblings from an English Garden
- Lisa at A Thing for Roses
How fun! I also received this yesterday and passed it along. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure visiting you at your blog. I just found your comment that you left on one of my posts. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to find it. My husband has been having some pain lately and we are busy trying to find the reason. I will come again and visit when I have a little more time. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit me and I want you to know that you are always welcome. connie from Texas
ReplyDeleteDear Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteThanks so MUCH for the "blog blessing!" I am "ON it!" HA! As I am writing this I have a package ready to head to a certain blogger that needs some "lifting up"....but I am going to pray for and bless THREE other people online forsure.
Thank you for thinking of me!
Be blessed,
Joyce M.
aka "The Secret Gardener"...
Don't feel bad.....I'm new at a lot of this as well....we just DO the best we can huh?
Congratulations on the award!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Kat
Okay Charlotte,
ReplyDeleteWhew...I've never been "tagged" for anything and then today...I GET two of those taggings. HA! So I just finished the one and put it on my site and now I am going to yours. I will do yours tomorrow I guess since I just finished this other one. Thanks for thinking of me.
I will be back!
Be blessed,
Joyce
Hi...I'm so happy to meet you. Hubby and I retired to TUCSON and lived there for a dozen years...now we're on the coast in Texas and love being closer to water. It's so cool to have an Arizona gal on our blogroll!!!!
ReplyDelete[I WILL add your blog url to the member list but this morning I'm getting a "Fatal Error Message" when I go into the admin!!]
You'll be added as soon as I can get in.
Love meeting you. And welcome. Hope you find some lasting friendships through the blog roll.
Thanks for stopping by! Love your site.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!
Well thank you Charlotte I am honoured. I will post on it and link back to your blog in the near future.
ReplyDelete