Wednesday, February 27, 2008

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

I just now received an e-mail from my friend Dorothy. If you read my January 29th post, you will know that she has been my friend since high school. Here is what her e-mail said:

Just wanted to let you know that I will be having my right kidney removed on April 3, at 7:30 pm. in Murfreesboro. Looking for something else, they found a mass on my right kidney. They say it isn't fast growing and seems to be contained. I pray such is the case. I believe that everything will go okay, but I need all the prayers I can get.
Remember me, Love, Dorothy


My husband and I are praying for her, of course, and we would like to have anyone who may read this to add their prayers for a successful surgery and recovery. I know many will be praying for her and please pray for her husband Vernon and the rest of her family at this trying time.
Charlotte

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I will pray for her and we will pray for her at our Monday night prayer group as well. It's amazing how they have to wait until APRIL!
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for her. I hope everything goes good! Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post, and of course she will be in my prayers...never enough prays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte