Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Another New Blogger

I had intended to write about Sad Eye Joe at Ghost Town today, but just found out that an old friend has started a blog and I wanted to write about that. So, ol’ Joe will just have to wait.

Connie moved here about the same time that we did in 1989. She and her husband lived about a mile from our house. Her husband passed away several years ago, but we continued to see Connie “all the time.” Connie sang in the choir as did I, so I saw her every week at rehearsal and we were in the same Sunday School class.

Connie’s blog is called Down on the Farm. http://www.downonthefarminmarana.blogspot.com/
She now lives in Marana which is in the desert close to Tucson. You wonder: “How can anyone farm in the desert.” It’s a challenge, but Connie is up to that challenge. I know you will enjoy her blog. She is a fun person. When she lived here she had parties in her back yard by the pool every Friday night for awhile. Her theme was Party Party Party. They were good clean parties, and no alcohol was ever served.

Blogging is contagious. I caught it from Ginger. Connie caught it from me. I’m sure Connie will inspire others to join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the advertisement. As you say, this is fun. Now, if I can just keep up with you. If I could find my camera i would have half a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Jo,
    I didn't post today because I thought I should do somethings around the house. Maybe before I go to bed I will post. That was nice of to promote your friends blog!
    Have a good night,
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte,

    So nice to meet you. Thanks for checking out my blog. Pink is forever my favorite and I am always drawn to anything pink....let's stay in touch.

    Warmest Regards,
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte