Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Almonds Every Morning

Yesterday it was dark chocolate. Today it is almonds. Almost every morning, after my shredded wheat, I watch TV while I drink two cups of coffee and eat a handful of these almonds. The almonds also come from Trader Joe's. I use to buy the large bags of almonds at Costco, but decided the ones at Trader Joe's were better although they are a little more expensive.

4 comments:

  1. YEP! We are so much alike I LOVE almonds and try to eat them as offten as I remember.
    It is so true a year goes by so fast. Feb.1st I woke up at thought OMG! I should do a give away. But it wasent' until after I drew the name that I decided what I was going to send.
    Have a wonderful day
    ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love almonds and any kind of nuts, actually. Your snack sounds yummy.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate lovely comments so please leave a note and come back again for a visit every chance you get.
Hugs & Blessings,
Charlotte